One Day
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

I completely forgot about this thread @___@

He tended to repeat her title a lot, she noticed. Naniko tried not to lose attention as she listened to Scorpius ramble on about one thing or another. She looked him over, noting how he had grown in the last few months and watching his muzzle open and close as he talked to her. The female was used to being the top dog and expected that her son show a certain attitude and not be pushed around by others...but if he was this way toward everyone, then she would worry for him. "Alright." She said simply. As long as he was busy with something, she'd try to be happy.

Such a talkative boy. "I don't really have any friends. Just underlings." She said, grinning widely. "No..but anyone in the family is good to know. You might end up depending on them later when you least expect it." She advised. "And you should probably get to know the warriors of the pack...get some lessons, or something. I did...now I know how to protect myself a little bit better" Naniko said. Scorpius was growing up fast, and there were many things that he would need to know, many lessons to learn in their adult world. "I wish you luck. And if you ever need me, just call and I'll try to be there."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread