Everybody here
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She sat on the bed, a comfortable silence spreading between them as he began to sip at his tea. He'd gone through all of that trouble to catch something nice and big for her, and she had yet to acknowledge that fact. It was impressive that he had managed to bring the thing down even after it had kicked him in the face. He hadn't passed out and been left there or anything...he'd finished the job, like a real man should. From its size, she could guess that the kick had been very painful.

Naniko hadn't asked him to do that, but he had. She didn't ask him to do many of the things that he did for her, regardless of if he actually wanted the duties...watching the borders, attending ceremonies, talking to Scorpius, hunting. And as stubborn as she was, she would try to be a little more more sensible. So far she hadn't given him anything in return for the things that he had done. Not even a kind word or gesture. And yet he still stuck around and continued the tasks.

She held her hands together in front of her on her stomach, fingers clasping tightly. She had yet to ask him for any help with the future litter...did she even have that right? She didn't own him, and they weren't his children. " I miss you too. I appreciate all the things that you've been doing around the packlands. You always have my back, it seems. Whether I realize it or not. Are we...friends, Ravesque?" He had said that he missed her company...that they had spent more time together in the past. "We did. But much of that time was spent doing one thing over and over and over.."

Of course, with her pregnant belly such an act would be difficult to do now. The thought of it made her think a bit, though. She'd been quite stirred up after she had seen him at the border with that other female, but he'd never asked much about the father of her pups. It was obvious that the male wasn't around attending to her, at least, so he had to know that the male wasn't going to be around for afterward, either. "I was on something when I got pregnant with these guys. I was trying to get more of the drug from him to take back here and share...it was some really good stuff. But I didn't have anything with me, and he wanted to...after having a nice smoke it didn't sound like that bad an idea." She leaned over to the right, digging in a drawer in her nightstand and pulling out a large ziplock bag filled with dried pieces of the plant that she had yet to roll up. "This is it. He gave me some more..I think he felt bad. But I can do this myself."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread