let it go
[html]

Ah yes, I saw it when i first posted and asked rose to resize the tables... i just forgot to edit the new size back in <33

Green eyes looked back at the lands he had just come from with a certain peaceable demeanor to him. He was still trying to figure out what had happened to Wretch that night- Gideon had found nothing when he'd gone back to see if he could catch a trail. Wretch couldnt give them any more information it seemed and the whole mystery was beginning to wear on the male. It was nice to get away from it all, to come out here and look back at the life that he had created for himself. While most of the time he revelled in the chance to do something, to fix something or help someone, there were times when he felt completely isolated from everyone, as if he were out her completely on his own, doing it all by himself. Of course, when he looked past the weariness of the past couple of weeks, he saw clearly that Gideon had been there helping him, as had Eclipse and Siku and Wretch. Range had been a huge help in clearing the common room and making it something they could use. Of course, the young Soul male hadnt thought that Saul would use it as an impromtu surgery, but it couldnt be helped.

So lost in his thoughts, the male didnt hear the sound of approaching footsteps. Words jolted him just seconds before the dark male plopped down beside him, univited but not unwanted. He provided a distraction at least. Saul listened to the males queer way of speaking with an amused smile. He always seemed to have a way of talking that confused Saul, but at the same time he was completely understanding of what the male wished to convey. For in this instant, Razekiel could see clearly that something was bothering the young male, and he had asked, in an indirect manner, what was wrong. "Good evening Razekiel" Saul chuckled in returned, before the subtle roll of his shoulders displayed his uncertainty. "Not bummed, per say. There's just a lot on my mind is all" He defended himself, although there was really no need for the defense. He wondered if Razekiel had heard of the attack to his daughter, wondered if the carefree male knew that while Ichika strived to make good relationships with other packs, other packs perhaps weren't so accomodating. He chose not to speak of it for the moment however, turning back to look at the red faced coyote.

"Do you hang out often in the lighthouse? This would be my first time visiting."

He chuckled, glancing back up towards the massive structure. Despite the years of neglect, it remained tall and strong. Saul wondered who had built such a structure, how they had made it to withstand the destruction time wreaked upon it. He also wondered how far one could see out of the top of it, whether they could see the mountains clearly from up there. He remained quiet, waiting for the male to begin again with his backwards way of speaking that Saul was beginning to find rather amusing.

<style>
.saulow1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saulow1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saulow1 b {color:#bb916b; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saulow1 {background-color:#4e3328; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ying-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:110px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread