A Voice on the Wind
ooc; sorry for shortness ;__;

The white once princess never even heard the dark man approaching her she was so consumed by her song and her own sadness. The wind whipped up, howling in her ears, tugging at her fur and throwing around anything too light to resist its pull. The female was frowning heavily and shining in the moonlight, a tear trickled its way down her cheek, the only one she allowed to fall. She gasped in surprise as a male voice came from her left and she jumped to her feet before realising what it was he had said and that he wasn't attacking her. Blood ran freely down her legs from her knees where the sharp rocks had cut into her skin,

The female looked at him with huge, doleful and sad blue eyes that shimmered as the moon's light was reflected from them,

"I sing because the one I love does not want me, I cry because he loves another instead." A dainty paw was clenched into a fist and then it relaxed and rubbed her stomach, she sighed quietly. She returned her gaze to the moon and felt a strange longing within her, she wanted to join the moon up there in the sky as one of the stars, they all shone in a synchronicity that was oddly calming, without looking at him she asked the same question of him,

"And what of you? You smell of old sadness as of lost. What is your story." Now she turned again to look at him

Messages In This Thread