M-There's no sense in running
ooc; I'm thinking maybe is time to end this soon? XD also fail post
3+

She hyperventilated harshly, her breath sounding like it was being strangled from her and tears were on the edge of falling from her eyes and being held back only just. Her eyes were wide and staring and the disturbing urge to try and collect as many frogs as she could and hoard them all was rising within her but then she supposed it wend hand in hand with the desire to find her mate and pull strands of his fur out. Even as she thought about them her high was beginning to fade, the trauma ending it faster than normal, although she was still suitably buzzed.

She breathed a sigh of relief when Axelle got out of the water, now able to relax and not worry that her friend would be swept away or hurt by ice. She lolled around uselessly as her two sided friend tried to get her to sit up from the floor, she did help by trying to push out with her legs but they just ended up flopping stupidly. She finally ended up somehow on her knees with the black and white woman rubbing her fur, she let herself fall forwards and ended up with her head resting in Axelle's bosom. There was nothing sexual about the contact just the wanting to lean against someone. She shifted position and tried to give the woman a hug for staying with her.

"I think I should go home now." Her voice was almost normal now although her thoughts were still jumbled a bit, she also felt a bit nauseous down in her stomach and felt her whole body jerk, she pulled her head back and covered her mouth with her hand before scrabbling for the bank of the river and throwing up the contents of her stomach into the water.

Messages In This Thread