Pitter Patter Splish Splash
[html]

BURNING THEIR LIES
Table & Coding © Hickey; Yeah, I refused to let it die. The date can be changed to whenever cause that was never important to me. I just like Bastion playing with a turtle because it is amusing; 326 words

BURNING MY DREAMS

Yeah, Bastion was quite used to being confused for a child and did little to prove that he was actually an adult. He was at the point of sexual maturity though his day to day actions would never attest to that. His body was stuck to a dwarfed stature, refusing to grow past the height it had already reached. So he was entirely used to others assuming that he was younger than he was. That had never bothered him though. In fact it encouraged him to continue to act out in his childish mannerisms.

His attention was only stolen from the creature when a voice broke through the area around him. The small male only turned his head away briefly from the creature that he was playing with to notice the male that he had beat out for the knife at the supper. After seeing who was there he focused his attention on the animal once again since he didn't want to lose it. "Feeding it." He spoke out in his usual clipped way, explaining his perception of what was going on.

A stick was picked up in his empty hand so he could hold it by himself in the general direction of the lower ranked canine since he refused to actually look at the other with his attention being focused on the turtle. "You feed too." It was actually an offer rather than a strict demand. He was offering to let the other help him in his task. "It bite finger and hurt. Feed sticks til no more hungry. Pull out then." The words were a very basic explanation of what it was that he had in mind. He figured that once he had gotten the turtle full on sticks then it wouldn't bite him and he could pull it out of the shell in order to be able to see what else was in the shell and just what the creature looked like naked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread