To approach danger
[html]

she watched in awe as the leader took her hand, her eyes growing larger as the blade touched her flesh. Grinding here canines together she watched the silver metal slices through her thick fur, gems of ruby red blood bubbling to the surface. Turning her eyes to look at the woman's hand she grimaced, so many scars and fresh marks all for the rituals of the land, she saw the dedication deep within her eyes. Moving her hand with the leaders she allowed the blood to meet, sealing her fate to the wolves of this land. This caused her to wonder, what did these other wolves even look like? A question she hadn't really bothered to ask until now, she hoped they were all at least decent individuals, that's all she asked for. Though she considering her rank it didn't matter what she wanted.

I promise you won't regret this, I will dedicate everything I can to this pack ma'am she promised to the white Luperci, she had been taut to be loyal to those that honored her as one of their own and now was no different. She would do anything she could to mKe these wolves happy, even if she had to suffer some faults and pain in it. They were giving here something she thought she would never have again, and that was a home, a place she could call her own, have friends and be shelthered, and for her that was enough to gain her loyalty. Watching the woman begin to move away Gypsy soon followed hot on her heels, these lands were strange to her and she didn't dare getting lost so soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread