where is my mind? [aw]
[html]

The girl remembered her (as she should) and Salvia was glad for this. She did not remember the details as far as why there had been a need for the older child to join them, but it had been a fun night. Arching her back as she approached, Salvia’s steps were quiet and well placed. There was no hesitation in her as she sat next to the other girl, eyeing her as she might size up an animal.

Her lips pulled back in a vicious smile. “Magnolia, right? Well, my mother and uncle founded this pack so we came with them. I like it better; we don’t need to live underground anymore.” It had been something she was accustomed to, but it was not equal to sleeping under stars. Salvia needed to see the sun. “Pan is here,” she added, eyes turning cruel at the thought of her sister. “I don’t know where Wretch is. She ran off a few months ago and we haven’t seen her since.” There was no reason for her to be so angry over an accident, but she did not believe it was such. In Salvia’s mind, Wretch had betrayed her family—betrayed her.

<style type="text/css">
.saltext b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saltext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.saltext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.saltext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saltext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread