wisdom born of [p]ain
Soran. The name hit him like a shock. He'd spent more time with mother than Noah had, he knew more stories about Deuce's past. He took in her appearance, his gaze suddenly like someone who'd seen a living Goddess. "Soran..." Realizing how rude he was being, he answered her question.

"I am Taliesin Dir Rhiannon. Son of Deuce... your former mate. Mother told me so much about you. She loved you very much... More so than she did Lucifer I'm certain." He gave her a grin, excited to have finally met her. He had heard many stories about Soran, all of them wonderful. To finally meet her was exciting to the male. His tail wagged excitedly as he gazed at her. The silver pentagram in her fur...he'd had one like it, he'd left it with Kira. A symbol of his mateship with her, once upon a time. The idea had come from his mother's story of giving the pentagram to Soran on the night of their mateship, the night his mother had seen the Goddess Herself.

Soran was every bit as beautiful, as noble as he'd imagined her to be. It was amazing to him to know that his mother's story was true, and not just a product of her drink and tumultuous love affairs.

Messages In This Thread