Incorrigible
Ayasha gave a snort at what he said. It was obvious that he thought that she couldn’t do much. Of course, he was probably right. But she wasn’t going to tell him that. She also wasn’t going to kick him out. Yet. He was too entertaining. She rolled her eyes as he started to circle her. Did he really think that she was going to be intimidated? Her ears perked up at his name and him leaving the pack. Well, Liam. Where would you go? She raised on eyebrow and waited for his answer.

She smirked as he tried to flirt with her. Ayasha could play that game. She drew her fingers along his chest. Well, depends on what you like to do for fun. She drawled looking him up and down. He wasn’t all that bad looking. Yes, she would definitely NOT kick him out of AniWaya. At least not for a while. This was fun. She started to circle around him, deciding to look at him as if he were a nice piece of meat. But I think you should be saying that I’m too hot for you to handle. Because I’m not quite seeing that you’re all that hot. She teased him stopping right in front of him, almost touching his body with hers.

Messages In This Thread