alone i break
[html]
so its like short and stuff, but you still <3 me right?

Ears pull forward, straining to hear the voice that called her name. The soft rumble ceasing and the she-wolf took a tentative step forward from the darkness of her corner. And for a moment the smallest spark of hope lit those dark brown eyes. It was the Russian lilt of her lover that her ears heard, but it was Keese’s voice that taunted her mind.

”ooh Anann? Where, oh where are you my dear?” Keese voice echoed in her mind. The moment replaying vividly in her mind’s eye. Her body trembled as she remembered the sharp jerk of the chain and all that had followed. Her eyes closed tightly as she tried to block out the images of her mind.

A deep, fierce growl of warning tore from her throat as she quickly retreated back into the darkest shadows. A steel pipe caught in the bite of the sliding chain fell from where it leaned, clattering noisily across the concrete floor.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly23 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b755f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; }
.freebjuly23 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly23 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000a17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qzux1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#555a62; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly23 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly23 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread