hi ho, hi ho
[html]
And just to show you I don't care about length of posts, here's a ridiculously short one.

The mother did not show any aggression or annoyance at his presence so Zalen calmed, ears flicking forward. He watched the little female pup bat at and try to pounce on his immense paw and couldn’t help but smile anew. Zalen looked up to the female as she spoke and cocked an ear slightly at her accent. It was quite pleasant.

She mentioned the pup’s name; Paz, a perfect name for the little ball of energy. Zalen lifted his paw away as her gnawing beginning to pinch a little. He wondered why the other pup was hanging so far back, perhaps it was afraid of him, but it seemed odd that it wouldn't at least follow its mother over. He wondered if this was normal; one pup being outgoing and the other shy. He never had any siblings so if this was the case would he have been the extroverted or the introverted one? Breaking out of his thoughts Zalen realized his manners.

Oh! Uh… sorry, my name is Zalen. He watched as Paz lost interest in him and began chasing the colorful flying insects again. Your pup here is very friendly. I’ve never seen pups before. He looked up at the her and wagged his tail lazily, You must belong to a pack. I’ve never traversed this area so I’m not sure what territory is claimed. He was just glad that it wasn’t another coyote area.

<style>
#jn-zalen01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #aaaaaa;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 180px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6jRYX.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;font-family: 'Yellowtail', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;}
#jn-zalen01.table b {color:#749631;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #aaaaaa;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread