Rumor Has It
[html]

The fact that Crimson Dreams had expanded their territory piqued Skye's interest - Crimson Dreams must be doing well to be able to take another stretch of territory. Her mind was torn away from territory, however, as she heard that Pixie had a run in with a male from Inferni... and 'things happened'. Skye raised an eyebrow but didn't comment when her friend said that it wasn't serious, and began to lament about the lack of suitable males in her pack. Skye laughed involuntarily and opened her mouth to speak;

"We have the opposite problem in d'Arte," she said. "There are only three or four females in the entire pack - the rest are male, and none of the new joiners are female either!"

She then listened as Pixie said that she didn't mind the lack of males in her pack - she wasn't ready for that sort of commitment. Skye wondered whether she ought to have waited as well, but shook the thought from her head; she was glad of the things that happened in her life, even though she appeared to have chosen an ill time to become pregnant - with Shawchert leaving, the responsibility was almost too much for her, but she could handle it. Barely.

Outwardly, she shrugged. "That's probably true, but I figured that nothing much is going to change from now and the future.. admittedly, now I wish I waited a little bit, but that's mostly because of Shawchert's leaving. I'm glad I'm having pups," she said, excitement within her.

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread