New life New home
Sarajevo was taken back by the sheer beauty of Crimson Dreams alpha. A beautiful ebony wolfess with stark green eyes had come to hopefully accept him. "I don't know much Madame but I am a quick learner. I would like to learn either medicine or how to take care of animals. My name is Sarajevo Berlin. I have traveled from Inferni to join this pack and understand if you don't want a scuffy guy like me. I just feel this is the place I can make a difference," he said looking down. She held power and it was unkind to stare at an alpha the way he was. He was below her and as he waited for her answer he lowered himself lower then her as a way of showing he had not only come for acceptance but that he also knew is rank in the scheme of things.

"I apologize if your tired of accepting people. I can find another pack if you want," he said softly, pawing the ground as a nervious tick. She seemed like the accepting type and he was willing to prove himself to her that he was worth being there, one way or another.

Messages In This Thread