New life New home
[html]

MAD short, sorry D:

Barrett Poer de Aika XIII

Savina found them quickly; Barrett lowered himself as instinct and tradition dictated. Her rhetorical question elicited no words from the brown male... but a few happy-go-lucky flops of his bushy tail, a gracious bow of his head, and a broad canine smile spoke for him. They settled into business soon afterwards, and he listened as Sarajevo reiterated his intentions. The kid seemed sort of down on himself, which the Patrician found strange—wasn't the point of these interviews to sell yourself?

“He said Zeke—er, Inferni's Aquila—and his parents know where he's at,” Barrett chimed in, carefully watching the prospective joiner to make sure he hadn't been lying or stretching the truth. It only shone through in subtle ways, but the mocha yearling did have a good head when it came to knowing what questions to ask, what kind of situations could arise by not being mindful of such things. Even if Sarajevo hadn't been upfront with Ezekiel, Barrett supposed his tawny cousin had bigger fish to fry... but he still hoped to keep the air clear, and he guessed Savina did, too.

Image © wwarby@flickr · Font — Just Me Again Down Here · Table — Kiki
<style>
.bpdaXIII-graffiti {width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content {text-align:justify;background-color:#5a4227;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;padding:220px 10px 0 10px;color:#E2860C;background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... iki-bg.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Just Me Again Down Here', arial, serif;font-size:49px;color:#e8a605;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #000000;padding:0px;margin:0px;padding-bottom:9px;text-indent:0px;background-image:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:link, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:visited {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:active, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:hover {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b {color:#1591a1;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #144DC6;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content p {text-indent:30px;background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... indent.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread