A Voice on the Wind
[html]

No problem. Sorry for my lateness ;__; Words – 300+

The other’s heart broken blue eyes were cruel. More of a resemblance to the one he had been searching for, but he had given up trying not to feel that pain. It was unavoidable. The female spoke of her love like she didn’t care Jaden had intruded on her and her follow up question seemed to trample the man’s need to not think of his loss. But she didn’t know what pain she caused and might not care either. She was a stranger and he was a stranger to her. Nothing needed to be shared but she had told him of her sadness. It was only fare that he do the same.

For a few moments, the thick furred male held her gaze hollowly and thought of how to answer. To be truthful couldn’t hurt any more, could it? Nothing would change either way. “My story…” The words were brittle, “I don’t really have a story for my sadness. My love was killed. She died for me, because of me. My life and my unborn pups died with her.”

The brute ran out of breath then. His throat knotted and wouldn’t let slip a single word more. Tears welled in his dark blue eyes and he looked away from her, his body slumping down a bit. He didn’t want to look so weak. The Alaskan clenched his teeth and told himself he was strong. He had to walk the walk and blubbering like a pup wouldn’t do.

One tear fell to the rocks at Jaden’s paws before he composted himself once more. He took a deep breath and brought his head back up. “Are you alright?” He asked noticing the blood on her again. “It looks like the rocks cut you up pretty bad.” Jaden took a step or two forward and waited to see if she would let him nearer.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.snowlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.snowlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b6262; letter-spacing:1px}
.snowlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.snowlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#071923; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/343gkt4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#617984; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #05121c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread