horologium
[html]
Oh I suck even more. This thread was started when she was a puppy, so she's playing that angle. We can wrap up soonish if you would want, and maybe have a more updated one? She can keep quizzing Janos about human stuff! Big Grin

Almost instantly, the man’s demeanor changed. Salvia instantly took a step back, dropping her belly to the ground and pinning her ears against her head. Though barely a child anymore, Salvia certainly intended to milk her youth as long as possible. She let out a soft puppy whine, as if this might be an apology, and then pulled herself together quietly. Her eyes remained downcast, and it was all she could do to keep a wicked smile off her face.

“I can’t shift yet,” she answered flatly, disappointment clear in her voice. Soon, though. Everyone said soon. The girl let out a sigh and looked over at some noisy bird, frowning. “What’s your name? I’m Salvia.” After all, now that she had driven him to anger, she might as well introduce herself. The girl let her tail wag a few times, showing that she was trying to be friendly. It was the least he deserved, having to put up with her.

<style type="text/css">
.saltext b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saltext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.saltext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.saltext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saltext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread