M - running up that road
[html]

She continued to scoff as his thoughts about morality — she didn't see the morality of it. She was doing what was right for her family, and for Inferni. True morals had no bearing on her. Why did they matter to Hybrid? It would change who I am. She scowled at the thought, fingers curling into the palms of her hands. "It wouldn't change anything. You've done this before, Hybrid — with other women. It hasn't changed you yet. And Gabriel nothing, Gabriel wouldn't know! He deserves a lineage that holds up to what Inferni is." She tried to stress how important she felt it was for her father, but doubted if Hybrid cared.

And then his words surprised her. All I want is Gabriel. Her frustration faded into a faint sense of sympathy, hidden by her face and shown only in her eyes. She understood unrequited love, having felt it herself for a brother who would never be hers. But they knew it wasn't possible. "Then I'll give you more than one favour. I'll do whatever you ask." She couldn't give him Gabriel, as much as she wished it was possible — it would keep her father with her, something she could feel wasn't in her future. It was all a fantastic fantasy to think that Gabriel was that sort of man. It was best they simply drop the subject, though she locked it away for leverage if she had to. "Just as much as he deserves a family built on what we are supposed to be, you deserve a place in his family. You aren't mine — really, you aren't his — but you could be. You could get closer to him by doing this." She was determined to make her father proud.

<style type="text/css">
.talithachurch b {font-weight:bold; color:#ACAC86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.talithachurch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.talithachurch p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithachurch {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#040000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... church.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #565D31; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696533; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.talithachurch-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6A6A44; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread