A Daunting Adventure
[html]

OOC: That attack does not effect a wild Esmeralda. Sorry for the wait, these last two weeks have been hell on earth for me. I'm sorry she's such a bitch. +3(436)

I curse your name, I curse the earth you traveled
With a heart so serrated it draws lacerations across the hands

The straggly being did not bow to her, in fact, he looked at her up and down, like she was a piece of meat of something. She snorted at the boy, and she crossed her arms over her chest and she lifted a lip at the male. He dared to speak words to her, and tell her about rudeness! She scoffed at the male, and her folded ears pulled back. She puffed her chest out and her tail was curled over her back. How dare you! she exclaimed, clearly offended by not only the beasts presence but the fact that he had called her rude! You obviously have no clue who you just called rude, you straggly beast! the girl barked at the boy, her fur all fluffed out and making her look slightly bigger than she was. She quickly reigned herself in, and she brushed her fur down on her legs and stomach. She growled at him and he spoke her name to her. She would be sure to remember that name so she could tell her mommy that he was rude to her. She would also tell on him to her father, whom was more protective of her than her mother. You should be ashamed of yourself, Gunnar LeSTRANGE. she spoke to him, emphasizing the "strange" in his name because she found him strange looking and his name to be very true. He also mentioned that he was hunting. If you were any hunter you would have a meal, or at least bones sitting in front of you. she did not believe he had caught anything because he had no proof. She snorted and stuck her nose up at him, her arms still folded across her chest.

He then would ask her what her name is, but until he knew that name, he had called her princess. This made her look back down at him, and a small smile did find it's way across her mouth. That's what she liked to hear. "Princess". That's what she was, most definitely. She still was standing off, and standing as if she was more royal than this boy, which she was in a sense, or at least in her mind she was. Her bright eyes found their way on the male though and they locked there, a signal of her dominance over the male. I'm Princess Esmeralda Acidic. One of Angela Naniko's daughters. she spoke, claiming Naniko to be her mother, even though by her obvious appearance, she was not related to Naniko, no. She was Ravesque daughter with some Australian shepherd that was deceased by now.

<style type="text/css">
.esmelay {padding:20px;}
.esmelay table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.esmelay .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.esmelay img{width:500px; float:justify;}
.esmelay p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.esmelay .magix {color:#000; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.esmelay b{color:#000;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread