Trading alliances.
[html]

OOC: Yeah he came from the mountains, kinda gave an overshot cause he didn’t know that the packlands were Under the ground, though he in no way tresspassed :3

------

Niro didn’t have long to wait; he had an answer quickly, though one that was more border on protecting that particular land and it's possible secrets than anything. He gave the man a nervous smile. They were as opposite as night and day, almost literally, though Niro was more of a grey than a white, but the man that stood in front of him was so dark he could barely see the color of his eyes. Niro cleared his throat, and stood tall.

“My name is Niro Takekuro. I’m from Cour des Miracles, I’ve come baring items for trade, and an idea that might help one another with communication. I would like to talk to a leader about that though, I do have leathers for trade, mostly worked leathers ready to be shaped, as well as some actual made braces, pants, overcoats, gloves. I can even make custom boots.”

He was in fact intimidated by the man, but he spoke with a confidence, that showed he was here for purely business, and he wasn’t trying to waste anyone’s time, after all he took a few days just to walk here! Then a woman came to ask him the same question. He did not look exasperated, but repeated himself, not in the exact words he gave the darker male, but something adequate enough that she knew why he was here, he could tell neither of them had true authority so his plans for the pigeon might have to wait until a later date.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread