recalling the actions of the past
He was mad...His tone of voice was deep, mixed with a snarl. the more he thought about her actions, the more upset he got. Lucifer wanted to have a family yes and he wanted Deuce to be apart of that family but when she had forced a male to have Looking the the amber colored male quickly turning cold, he had been so wrapped up in his own battle with pack members that he was blind to the raging wars out side of the own borders. He would have to have a killing spree with how his days where going. "Deuce...she has to go! Jasper came to the borders wanting to talk to me, she forced her-self upon him. Colibri a leader from another pack came looking for me, she turned her away. Thankfully I was standing there. She just hurt and bad in a fight. Not only was she going against her co-rank and not healing, but she question my skills in being a Leader because I knew who she was and offered her rest before I found out that happened. Then I have members of the male's pack hunting for her. I know she the mother of my kids..but Conri...she will bring death to the pack if we don't make an example out of her. Exile...I believe that if a fitting punishment. I will allow the kids when they reach 6 months to make there own call about there to go. I don't want to be the bad one." Even if he already was.

Messages In This Thread