Blood and Tears
Big Grin 5th post for me, we can end it here if you want? And you can put it in for your rank, also fail post

He concentrated on the sound of her voice, face scrunched up as he made an effort to understand her slowly fading tones. She was starting to sound as though she were a long way off and the man realised that he was moving towards another blackout again, his white eyes followed her as she moved around the room and then sat down next to him on a chair an attempt to stay conscious was made and his hand snatched out, overcoming the numbing of the drugs and gripped onto hers with a disturbingly weak grasp, lamplight orbs were wide with fear for who would look after Analise like he had,

"I am feeling faint, I don't want to let go, I might not wake back up." His right hand, the one with the broken fingers also tried to move and grab her hands but he couldn't muster the energy up and the hand twitched pitifully against the bed. His forehead creased and sweat beaded at his temples, rolling through his fur and making his pillow damp, the stitches were a disturbing feeling in his stomach, and the side of his face was swelling alarmingly. Despite his words he was slipping away into the blackness.

Messages In This Thread