hold your life. choke your fears
[html]
It's completely up to you, but I think I saw a Haven thread that mentioned warning his pups and mate about Keese. It could have been a Vigilante post, but I'm fairly sure it was Haven, so maybe Alder's been warned about him too or even heard what happened at the stables? Up to you <3!

The white blazed horse was a large beast, and had he not known any better he would have wondered if he was perhaps the fruit of Rem's loins. This horse was far too old though for that to be a possibility. Anann and Rem had not been gone that long and any offspring the war horse might have sired would have been born just this year. Still Keese eyed the beast with caution with a side of disdain. In Tosawi such a horse would either be a beast of war or labor. Until he had decided what purpose this particular beast served he would give it a wide berth. Well, he was likely to give it a wide berth either way to be honest. "It's no surprise. The beasts have never cared much for me." It was a mutual feeling and Keese gave a slight shrug.

"Keese." The serf stated his name simply. His rank was nothing he ever brought to mention. Or even gave much consideration to frankly. It meant nothing to him and he refused to show the submission such a rank demanded from him. These lands held no authority over him. He came from a grandeur place than this wallow and so he viewed himself above it.

"The horse, what purpose does he serve?" He eyed the creature again. If there were more war horses here than just Rem, well that was information worth obtaining.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a29684; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #181a0d; }
.freebjuly01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#434343; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 434343.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #403c34; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b9d9a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread