Trespasser, Kidnapper.... Murderer
i;m assuming that Saxif has made it back to her tree by this time, im stopping at just before Leon attacks because i cba finishing it XD so you can write your Saxif post with her returning, then i'll write my Shurui with him closing in on her then Leon comes through the trees.Big Grin

Great earthen ears pulled forwards as a bellow of pain echoed through the forest and the male pushed himself even faster towards his goal. More scents were entwining with the pair he was following, Saxif and Faith? Snorting and hoof beats came from up ahead. He was starting to feel strain now from his exertions, sparks of pain shooting up and down his legs. The man flew by his faithful horse, who was still going wild, her anger unresolved even though he could see she held Analise on her back. The Austral princess was covered in her own red blood and the sight of it stirred his rage up further, this man would pay. She looked at him with wide eyes, "Daddy..!" His attention was not on her however but on the giant black mare,

'Keep her away, she does not see this, this is not for her eyes, run Faith of the Stars, RUN! She followed his directions, raising herself up to a formidable height and pawed at the air violently with her front hooves, Analise clinging on to her mane for dear life. A loud snort as she took off in the direction he had come from, thunder coming from her hooves so great it shook the entire forest around her. The trees seemed to be speaking to him, he could hear whispers and sighs, the trees of AniWaya did not want this maniac to escape as much as he did, innocent blood spilt for no reason other than sick pleasure. Whereas with Shurui they had hindered his path, squeezing together, snatching at his fur with vines and branches, trying to pull the kidnapped girl from his grasp, they now parted as though the red sea before Moses, trailing arms of greenery pulled back, not a single branch tugged at him nor a trunk barred his way.

They gave him strength as he passed, giving back breath that had been stolen, and up ahead he could see a white figure and like a moth to a flame it drew him in, Shurui would have no quick escape this time, he was going to suffer dearly.

Messages In This Thread