birds of a feather
[html]

<33

Green eyes were a touch excited as he looked from the grey male to the birds on his body. It would make their lives a whole lot easier if they could send messages instead of having to talk in person. The male smiled softly as Niro spoke about the birds, telling him that as long as an association was made between carrying things to a certain place was rewarded with food, the birds would understand. For the first few seconds after this statement, Saul considered just how much work Niro must have put into training the birds. Was that why he had a pigeon with him? To give one to Anathema? He wasnt sure and he didnt want to ask, because it might perhaps seem just a little bit too prying. He nodded instead, a chuckle escaping.

"Its like a lot of the animals round here, although I must say I've never tried to train a bird..."

Perhaps he should learn off the male, so that if there ever came a time that Niro were to give Ichika a bird of their own, that Saul might be able to train more birds to go to different packs to the one the male belonged to. Saul looked up as the male started speaking, explaining first about the lack of raptors. Saul nodded softly, before the male continued on, in a round about manner. Chuckled softly as he spoke about Dahlia, Saul nodded once more. "Ichika no Ho-en. Its a bit of a mouthful. Dahlia de Mai is no longer- Nayru decided that the best course of action would be to merge Phoenix Valley and Dahlia to create a new pack up here past the mountains. Apparently not many people know about it. But since you offered one to Dahlia and we accepted, I am sure the sentiment is still here. I know I for one would love to be able to send messages to other packs" He offered when the male had finished speaking. He considered what the male had said about the birds not being able to send to multiple packs.

"Do you think raptors would be intelligent enough to send to multiple packs?" He said, thinking of his own advanage. Niro might be a long way from the mainland, but Ichika was already over the mountains and that was a lot of the journey on its own. Perhaps he would go on a search for some more raptors.

<style>
.saulow2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saulow2 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saulow2 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saulow2 {background-color:#122467; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ight-2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c2d0ff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread