burn the tree
[html]

While Salvia ultimately understood the reasoning behind her parents producing more children, she still was unhappy about the fact they were there. Sharing affection with her own littermates had been easy; these new children were somehow different, something she did not wish to really accept. It was a childish reaction, one of the few she still displayed. The little girl was trying very hard to grow up.

Tlanti spoke of her own family, and she listened with ears turned back. The child sighed and swung her feet, heels connecting with the leather straps between the wooden fence. “I guess,” she said lowly. Then, suddenly, she turned to face the golden woman. “Can we practice fighting? I’ve been working on it by myself,” she added, hoping this might please her teacher.

<style type="text/css">
.saltext b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saltext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.saltext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.saltext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saltext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread