alone i break
[html]
short short

Anann had become little more than a creature of instinct. A primal thing, with fragile emotions buried deep with in. She flinched. Shying away as he reached for her face, but stop as soon as she felt the soft, gentle touch of his fingers. She could only nod in response to his question and did so once as she pressed her cheek into his hand. Still she could not look at him. Her body began to tremble as the harsh reality of the past weeks washed over her. Slowly and at first hesitantly, Anann edged forward. Crawling little by little closer, and almost right into the lap of the man kneed before her. ”Take me home.” Her voice hoarse. ”Please Anatoliy, just get me out of here. Please.” She begged. Despite the raw tenderness of her muzzle she pressed her face against him. Shoulders beginning to shake as she held back the sobs rising in her throat.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly23 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8b755f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; }
.freebjuly23 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly23 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000a17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qzux1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 120px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#555a62; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000a17; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly23 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly23 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread