Bad Kids
[html]
Slow zero is slow, but I saw you were on absence so I took my time :X And then I fell into a pit anyway XD I hope camp was awesome 8D #350

Perhaps all things were as cyclical as the seasons; perhaps it was inevitable that history repeat itself. The Collective already made significant strides towards modernisation in Barrett's short life, but the societies in Nova Scotia stood at the helm of such changes. Nobody back home kept livestock; nobody sought refuge in impressive haciendas like Inferni's D'Neville or Crimson Dreams' Haven Manor. Further west, the wolves were even more feral—and in Europe, they were more cultured. Maybe the tide of cultural change would sweep across America just as it had in the 17 and 1800's, when Man ruled the Earth. He wondered briefly where she was from—some place where clamouring atop the broad-backed beasts seemed as natural as walking—but he guessed it wasn't too far inland.

These thoughts melted away as they advanced on the music shop. He moved along after her, easily dodging bits of rubbish and broken glass that littered the street. His head tipped as he regarded the “violin” through the dusty window; he never saw one of those before. It looked like a squat guitar—but he would discover the difference quickly enough if he tried to replicate the same sounds with the same methods. There were other instruments he did not recognise inside, too, along with a couple he did. His gaze lingered longest on the steel drum set; it was so different from the wood and leather, Native American-esque variety typical in Taijitu. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice when the silver she-wolf moved away—but his ears pricked as she piped up and moved towards the door. It was stuck?

“Don't lie,” he joked, “you just missed cuddling up to me.” A laugh, since it was so delightfully ironic—he'd been the one clinging to her for dear life earlier. His tail swung impishly but he shrugged and came over as he was told, half-expecting to get smacked or something. He wriggled his way against the door beside her, which was certainly not wide enough for two luperci to comfortably stand abreast, and pointed his shoulder towards it. “Ready? One... two... three!”

<style type="text/css">
.barrett-zen {margin:0 auto; border:0; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:justify;}
.barrett-zen b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.barrett-zen p {text-indent:35px; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px;}
.barrett-zen .ooc {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; border-bottom:1px dotted rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font-size:10px; line-height:11px;opacity:0.5;filter: alpha(opacity=50) ;}
.barrett-zen .ooc .wc{opacity:0.5;filter: alpha(opacity=50) ;}
.barrett-zen .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000;border-bottom:1px dotted rgba(0,0,0,0.2);}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread