May it be an evening star
[html]

Her aunt's sanity had been questionable lately, and Ember wondered if all was not as it seemed. She didn't want to take sides against her family and one of her friends, but if she did she would always take the side of her family...those who had always stood by her. So far, he had not proven himself as much as any one of them had to her. Especially Deuce, who had taken in her newphews as her own sons. The latest news was that Deuce was being separated from the boys, though, and that she wasn't allowed to see them.

She supposed that she couldn't really be angry with Lubomir any more. It'd already happened, and each of them had said their piece about it. Just so he knew what she thought, and how she felt about it. Secretly, she almost enjoyed arguing with him. It was more stimulating a conversation than she'd had in a while.

"I've been pretty busy. Mostly trying to shift. It still hurts, but it's not as bad as before. I haven't really gotten all the way there, though...so I'm stuck like this for now. Besides a nice visit to my sister's pack, what have you been up to?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread