hi ho, hi ho
[html]
Sorry for the wait!

The fact that he seemed anything but threatening greatly reduced the stress of the woman as she gave introductions and watched Paz wander off again. Butterflies. Always the butterflies with that girl. Her mother shook her head and tried to focus on the dark-furred man while keeping her peripheral open to where her daughter was at any given moment. Socialization was an important skill, one she was trying (for Mars' sake) to work on; without it, she was sure she'd leave eventually. She didn't know what Anathema was, but it was a place that he lived near and he didn't know what Crimson Dreams was so perhaps it was very far away. Her body twisted to motion around her, pink eyes squinting in the afternoon light as she searched for something that wasn't there tangibly. "Well, Crimson Dreams is over...there. And then over there--" she pointed toward the forest, farther west than south "--is Cercatori d'Arte. Lived there for a bit. And over there--" again she paused to turn her arm, pointing northwesterly "--was Dahlia dee Mai. 's where Paz 'n Amon were born. But they were idiots; moved into the mountains, real far away or something." She snorted at the idea, still unimpressed by the leader's inability to think of her pack before her own desires.

He disagreed with her opinion of the region, but it just continued to make her smile. "We ain't all gotta think the same way, ch'know? Makes the world more fun 'r somethin'." She wasn't sure about that herself, the world seemed more difficult with all these different opinions. There was always fighting. There was always anger. Nakzhi had been calm, but the real world was so strange, as it had been in San Solace. She sighed. "If I didn' need ta stay here, I wouldn't...but 'm 'n idiot, so I do." She loved Mars enough to remain for him, though it destroyed her joy in the process.

<style>
.tlantli-supersimple {width:85%;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-.1px;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;}
.tlantli-supersimple p {text-indent:40px;}
.tl-ooc {font-style:italic;line-height:12px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread