And I swear that I don't have a gun
[html]

nice to see ya again! Big Grin LOL
Her life had crumbled around her. Her pups were kept away from her. Her now former mate hated her. That was good, actually. What wasn't good was that his frumpy girlfriend had come to Twilight Vale. That made her angry. She set off in a random direction, just wandering aimlessly. She ignored pack borders. What did she care? She was soon to be outcast anyways.
She'd take tal and leave. Noah would probably want to stay with lucifer. More than probably, actually. He would stay. He was a daddy's boy in the way Tal was a momma's boy. It was all good. They'd been taken away out of fear she would hurt them. Only one she wanted to hurt was Lucifer. And Colibri, now. Colibri, who had stolen Lucifer from her. Jasper was no worry. A simple seduction, and he was out of the way.
She paused as she took a deep breath. She could faintly smell Colibri, and it angered her. Angered her deeply. She growled softly, seeing out the scent. Soon, another scent overpowered the woman's. That lovely male who had satisfied her so pleasantly. Consentual-nonconsentual sex. It was wonderful.
She followd it back to it's source. She leaned against a tree, her white-blonde mane falling in her eyes and curling around her shoulders and breasts. My,she was the picture of lovliness, was she not? And a paragon of politeness. hahaha.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread