Keep Marching On
[html]

WC:345 - I'm sorry for the late reply, I was without a computer for a while and I also haven't been feeling too well. =/
"(German)",, English
Table by Kitty

A bitter soft smile curled tightly at one cheek as she watched the lupine take on the same pose. And even though he took it in a friendlier manner she couldn’t help but turn an ear to the side. She wasn’t put off, rather she felt the need to preform or in some way show a bout of strength, that she wasn’t frail and could take on the world. But, she stayed where she sat and listened as he introduced himself.

“I’m Verloren,” she replied, though she was not as interested in her name as she usually was. Her tone held this disinterest and after a pause she more contently corrected, “No,” she shook her head, “my name ist Lost.”

Now, a prouder–set smile curved her lips with the saying of her real name and she looked down at her necklace. The compass rose dangled at the very end of the leather strip, the red pointed needle pointing off towards the North. She had little knowledge of how to actually use it and always found the needle pointing near the same way each time she looked at it. Suddenly, an idea formed in her mind and with the thought she shifted her gaze to Jaden and asked, “Do du know wvhere wve are?”

<style>
.Verloren-K-02 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Verloren-K-02 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Verloren-K-02 b {font-family:verdana; color:#dac061; text-shadow:#41443f 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Verloren-K-02 {background-color:#0c1c00; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a69e80; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9767/vertable1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Verloren-K-02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread