Heaven can wait, I Know Heaven Can Wait!
[html]
I hope your teeth are doing better :<

Barrett Poer de Aika XIII

“Barry's fine,” he suggested gently, his mellow tone and casual word choice an Aesopian cue that such formalities were unnecessary. They were family; she also appeared older than him, if not by much. “And likewise,” he added quickly. The care-free yearling always welcomed chipper company, and this effervescent relative of his certainly fit the bill. He, too, wondered how closely they were related—but the thought slipped away as she elaborated on her relationship with the owl. “That's pretty boss,” he observed, flicking a fly away with one black velvet ear. Bloody things must have locked onto her catch already; his tummy gurgled quietly at the thought. But as a true gentleman (well—that was debatable), he refused to touch the proffered food until she dug into hers.

“And uhh, I'm… only really distantly related to Zeke 'n Gabe and all,” he explained. He understood most de le Poers kicking around these parts were descendants of Damian, not Azrael. Anselm told him all about these two major family branches once upon a time, but the details escaped him right then. “Immediate family's mostly wolf, anyway,” he clarified, figuring this was explanation enough for why he hadn't settled in the coyote clan. “Anyway, Maserati's my mum, but she only passed through this region briefly a couple years ago. Grandpa Anselm used to live in Inferni, though,” he tried, supposing she might have at least heard of him. “How 'bout you?”

Image © wwarby@flickr · Font — Just Me Again Down Here · Table — Kiki
<style>
.bpdaXIII-graffiti {width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content {text-align:justify;background-color:#5a4227;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;padding:220px 10px 0 10px;color:#E2860C;background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... iki-bg.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Just Me Again Down Here', arial, serif;font-size:49px;color:#e8a605;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #000000;padding:0px;margin:0px;padding-bottom:9px;text-indent:0px;background-image:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:link, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:visited {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:active, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:hover {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b {color:#1591a1;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #144DC6;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content p {text-indent:30px;background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... indent.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000;border-bottom:1px dotted rgba(0,0,0,0.2);}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread