And I swear that I don't have a gun
[html]

you talk
It was him, though he didn't turn to greet her. He was wounded. Was her mystery lover Colibri's son? Interesting. She moved forward now, her footfalls soft on the sand. It reminded her of crossing the beach at Syemv. As she approached, she became more certain of it. Haku.... Her voice was soft, almost ethreal. There was no question, just statement.
He was wounded afterall. She was glad she'd stuffed herbs and the such in her pack. She tried not to travel without them. never knew when they'd be needed. She kneeled at his side, touching his shoulder. she wasn't fool enough to think she was in love. that was stupid. She knew the male only stirred lust in her. But seeing as he was bleeding, now was no time to think about sex. Later.
Colibri is your mother. Fitting. Her voice was dry, musing. She studied what she could see of his wounds, thenlooked up into his face. "Let me patch you up. Payment for the sex." It was a joke, and it came out that way. Almost. A little dry, a little self depreciateing. "I shouldn't have protested. He was unfaithful anyways." Now she did sound bitter. Angry. She was rambling, more to let him know she was here, than any need to be heard.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread