ben bu cehennemde şaşırıp
I hope Shiloh nursing Mizu's pups isn't bad. Wolf females in a pack tend to do that if the mother can't take care of them at the moment. Tell me if you want it changed Smile Slight PP tell me if you want it changed

Shiloh had been busy with Mizu's young pups when she heard her scream. Her son and daughter both yipped and whined for their mother and as Shiloh got up she saw Leon rush into the room to console her. Shiloh needed to give her more Skullcap and she had been reading Mizu's book to find other things that would help her friend better. She had already made an abundance of skullcap tea and paste along with some other herbs that would help her. Shiloh stood in the door way of the room, looking at Mizu as she screamed out her pain and hurt, her pups crying out to her.

Shiloh stepped into the room and came over to Mizu. J'adore had told her the woman wouldn't understand her because of the trauma her brother had don't to her. It was Shiloh that had been taking care of her though the nights as she yelled in her sleep and kept her down while she was delusional from the pain and blood loss. The wounds inflicted had been deep and it had taken many painful hours of sewing and bandaging and pasting for Shiloh to even get her friend stable. She knew J'adore was worried and was trying to get his rank up to better protect his mate and pups. Shiloh had also been nursing the pups, a change of luck for them while Mizu rested. She was helping every way she could but knew at this moment her friend needed her babies.

"Mizu.... Mizu, I have your pups. Here... they have been asking for you," she said softly to the white wolfess as she handed her her pups. She knew Mizu couldn't really move her hands but she carefully picked one up and placed it on her daughter, who squirmed to get close to her mother. Shiloh almost started crying again but knew she would have to have J'adore tell her that she needed to stay calm and drink what she gave her. She needed J'adores help.

Messages In This Thread