Everybody here
[html]

The fact that she hadn't been sleeping well for months could have been a result of many different factors. The Angela had a lot on her plate and she had been fighting her addiction to the white powder since her return to these lands. Pot was a replacement of sorts, now - she was still going through periods of withdrawal that came and went. "Maybe. I've always slept better with someone beside me in the past, however infrequent that was" Was he offering himself?

Things had been very different in their last pack, the tribunal ruling them all with their combined iron fist. Naniko hadn't thought of Ravesque as any more or less for his position directly beneath them, and had treated him as she would any male. Initially she had rejected his advances, but the Angela's will had not been as strong as his desires. It had been a bit of a game to her, to see his reaction. Most anyone would have been happy to have been chosen by the red-eyed punisher.

"I don't always say what I need. So...thank you despite that." She had simply shaken her head at his kind words, choosing to reply to his last statement instead. "I do need you." With her head in this position she could breathe in his scent more easily, nose pressed partially against his dark fur. She took a huff of it, then sighed. "Will you stay the night here? I'm tired now, even. I'll eat after I wake up."

<style>
.James-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.James-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.James-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#be8e77; text-shadow:#dcdcdc 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.James-K-01 {background-color:#f9f8f6; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8578/jam11.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 147px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .James-K-01-border {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread