ben bu cehennemde şaşırıp
[html]

J'adore is depressing me :| I'm glad I can be overly happy with Kable now. I have miserable characters XD

J'adore had hardly seen his son and daughter since they were born, partly out his own hesitation and partly out of not wanting to interfer with their care schedule. Perhaps he was just making excuses. He had failed as a father, he should have stayed by his mate while she was vunerable but his training had gotten in they way of that, hadn't it? He was selfish, however much he tried to evade the fact, he had to admit that he had fail. Failed as a mate and failed as father. Tears formed in his milky eyes as he thought of his deceased children's faces, eyes never destined to open. First Gloria and now these puppies. These two hadn't been named yet, and although they had been cremated days ago, J'adore suppose Mizu would still title them. But everyday he went to check on her she still wasn't awake. He had taken to sleeping under the stars, too afraid, too much of a coward to stay with his family. He was shamed, and he was purging himself. It was pure irony. He had been training to higher his rank, but he couldnt protect the ones he held close.

The screams had awoked him from his moping. His heart jumpstarted and his limbs moved like they had never before. He blasted the door open, almost knocking it off of the hinges. He shook his head sorrowfully as he saw Shiloh and Leon already there. He thumped his fists on the door, pressing his head onto the cool wood. Again he had failed. 'How are they' he asked sheepishly, staring at the pups from behind his arm. Finally he plucked up the courage to move forward, though only slightly, he still hung back significantly. 'Mizu, bal, nasılsın?' he said softly, stumbling over the words he only knew through listening.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d6aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.allifreebei01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#0b3144; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4d6aa; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei01-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #0b3144; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #234b5e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread