Possibly Impossible
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Kable smiled, 'Sorry 'bout the bird earlier'. Although it was not his fault and he couldn't really control the bird's own will, it was polite to apologise for one's properties bad behaviour. The guitar slipped down from his back as he slouched. He grabbed the handle and swung it off of his back, moving backwards, still making eye contact as he put the guitar back into the wagon. Jasp still sat upon his shoulder, covered by the male's dark locks. Dorado jumped down from the drivers seat and bounded after Kable as he moved back to the man.

The silverfish male smiled again, a more embaressed one this time but still with a childish edge of carelessness about it. 'Oh, yeah, sorry man', he lifted a hand to the back of his head and ruffled his own dark mop. 'The name's Kable'. Of course he should have picked up on the obvious fact hidden in both male's scents, and being any other wolf he would have, but at the moment his one track mind was focused elsewhere. There was a moment of silence, then Kable let out a sound, 'Oh' he paused and smiled broadly, 'Catori, Kable Catori'. How could he have forgotten to say his own surname?

Kable laughed again, 'Again, I'm not sure if she's still 'round, but' he shrugged, 'As I said, she may be'. He smiled again, silently, he had spoken a lot in the past few minutes and he didn't want to alienate this guy, Niro.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread