I Wanna Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down
[html]
setting this sometime before he joins CdM: also this is rambly

He had heard of a trader's pack not far away from his final destination, Cercatori something. So, out of mere curiosity he travelled towards it. The scarred stallion he rode on moved slowly along the trail which he suspected led to the borders. He had left the wagon a mile or so back, unbothered by the prospect of someone stealing it. He had his trusty little ferrets to guard it, and Corsa had been out out on a small lead to protect it too. Again he was unafraid of Corsa getting to the ferrets, the kestrel wasn't intrested at all in the small rodents. His sworn enemy however, the Diesel shaded raven of the same name, was riding with the silver boy. The carrion creature sat upon the horse's rear.

He didn't have any particular reason to be there, but curiosity had led him towards the mysterious pack (or at least it was to him) and then after that he would venture home and seek to join. He could smell the borders were close, so he halted there and howled softly. He tried to think what he was going to say, it would be kinda weird to say 'Hi, I was curious about your pack and decided to visit it before I went home'. He spoke the words aloud, turning to look at the great scarred stallion beside him. 'That's gonna sound really stalkerish isn't it?' he stared in his bag, 'I supposed we could trade some of the junk in here'. He swung his legs so he sat side saddle, pulled his guitar from his back and started to play it.

<style type="text/css">
.bird7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be180a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9b1309; }
.bird7 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bird7 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 7071a7.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #be180a; padding: 5px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: tempus sans, serif; font-size:14px; color:#436423; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread