ben bu cehennemde şaşırıp
[html]

i'm guessing this is in the bedroom?

He understood what she was saying, but he didn't reply in the same tongue. He moved closer, slowly and hessitant, looking towards his brother and Shiloh for reassurance. He sat down upon the bed, moving gently so as not to hurt his mate. His hand hovered above the girl pup, a cloudy, dark shade of brown, destined to lighten up as she aged, a flash of dirty blonde up her throat and stomach, which would cream as she grew. 'Ferrari' he said softly, his index finger tracing her tiny spine. He turned to the boy pup, doing the same to him. His body was made of mainly white, a solid black dorsal stripe upon his back and head. He looked up to Mizu, 'Iskander'. He bent over and kissed his mate on the cheek, 'I cremated the other two' he said hollowly, he chewed his lip in discomoft. 'I'm sorry you didn't really get a chance to know them... They were beautiful'. It would only hinder them to dwell on the past, 'Let's just focus on these guys right now. We'll do th mateship ceremony propperly, and the naming ceremony. We'll do it all propperly and I'll try to raise my rank to protect you'.

He turned to Leon, 'Thank you for being here' and then to Shiloh, 'And you too'. He looked down, 'I don't know what I would have done without you guys'.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d6aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.allifreebei01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#0b3144; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4d6aa; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei01-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #0b3144; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #234b5e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread