let it go
[html]

<33

Silence lapsed between the two males and Saul was content to let the coyote think on the questions he'd asked him. It was always difficult to explain your actions, whether they were intended or not. Perhaps it had been a rather rude question for Saul to ask in the first place and if Razekiel didnt answer him at all, the young male would know that he had stepped a boundary. Saul thought of his time separated from his family- he hadnt chosen it. And he didnt imagine Shiloh and Ascher had intended to get lost in the snowstorm back in February. His lost siblings had spent nearly half a year on their own, or together, he didnt know. That was perhaps the worst thing about them being lost- he had no idea where they were, whether they were still alive, if they were together, or who they were with if they werent. It was frustrating to the male, not knowing what was going on. He was dragged from his reverie by the red masked males words.

"Like Ascher and Shiloh..." He murmered, before glancing back up at Razekiel. "Do you regret not going back?" He asked, figuring Razekiel had answered his first questions. He could always just refuse to answer the question if it was too hard for him to answer. Razekiel seemed to spend a long time listening to Saul's story as he spoke, nodded and grunting in equal parts to show that he was listening and understanding what was going on. There was a certain pause between the end of Saul's words and the beginning of Razekiel's. What the male said however, completely surprised Saul. He expected something along the lines of 'don't worry, man, everything happens for a reason' or something along those lines. Instead he got the assurance that his family would return to him one way or the other.

"I guess you're right. While they don't know about Ichika, they have to pass through here to reach Dahlia's old lands. I'm sure I'll find them." He said, feeling just a little more reassured than he had a few moments ago. Did this mean that Bris would return to them aswell, at some point. With Eclipse practically orphaned because of both her parents absences, Saul had taken over guardianship of his cousin until she was nine months old, which really wasnt that far away. He chuckled softly, pushing his hand through his dark hair and shaking his head softly.

<style>
.saulow1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saulow1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saulow1 b {color:#bb916b; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saulow1 {background-color:#4e3328; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ying-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:110px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread