Show me the right way
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.xmasalaki b {font-weight:bold; color:#110d09; letter-spacing:1px; }
.alakiooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmasalaki p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.xmasalaki {width:450px;border:1px solid #110d09;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... salaki.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:165px;background-color:#5a4c4b;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e1d4bd;}
</style>

WC: 250 - Short, sorry

Weaving his way through the somewhat harsh terrain that occupied most of Anathema’s territory he made his way down to the borders, yawning every now and then and rubbing his eyes lazily in an attempt to wake himself up some. It was not long before he encountered another “There’s no fancy about it” juts me and my rotten luck, he moaned aloud and internally in response to the female’s words. Taking his time he moved up to where she was and then paused to look upon the golden toned female. Instantly he could see that something was different about her, even when his memory of the female was vague and their first encounter short, there was definitely something different. When Beyaz had dragged him from his bed to the borders he had assumed that it was something important, that or the pest had decided to make a game of waking him up and directing him all over the place. What he hadn’t expected was to encounter someone familiar… familiar but her name escaped him, as if it was at the tip of his tongue but his mind refused to recall it.

Furrowing his eyebrows he looked upon the female and began to really concentrate in an attempt to recall her name, but all his efforts failed and so he gave up trying. “What brings you all the way out here” he inquired conversationally, but partly out of sheer protectiveness of his pack of which the female was incredibly close to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread