Warnings
Shiloh the willing

Shiloh had been worried about Dawali for a while now. The new people in the pack had taken away one of the few people that made her happy. She had been tired from her trip with Saxif and had wanted to tell her chief of their mating only to find out he wasn't chief anymore. She felt like something needed to be done but how could she help when she had no strength to fight and nothing she could use against them. She had been sleeping with Katelyn in the stables, her mare calming her as much as she still found comfort in her nameless mare before Katelyn, who she name Naomi. She had been in the pens looking for some apples when she noticed Dawali walk by.

She knew she would get in trouble for talking to him but she wasn't going to keep her happiness from him. She followed him silently like Saxif had taught her, keeping down wind of him as she watched and followed him into a vast, sweeping field where she watched him sit down as if waiting for something... or someone. She inched closer and smiled before growing brave enough to sit next to him. She looked at him before addressing him. "Before you tell me to leave I have somethings I want to say to you. One, you will always be my chief no matter what the new people say. Two, I have come to tell you that I have found a mate and ask for your blessing," she whispered as the wind blew softly around them

Messages In This Thread