Frozen in the headlights
[html]

OOC/WC

Shaw remained quiet as Skye spoke, he nodded his head, agreeing with her about all she said and thought what she had done was for the best. Shaw was happy that there had been at least one competent leader in the pack. He smiled a little at Orin’s own agreement. Yes it was best for a little change. He had changed drastically since the day he stepped foot in ‘souls. Her sudden outburst on something entirely out of context brought Shawchert sharply into reality. His heart stopped as Orin scolded their daughter and he saw the unidentified object.

“What did she eat? She won’t get sick or anything will she? Cant’ you get it out of her mouth”

Shawchert was now in protective mode and he took a step forward but it seemed that Orin did not have any problems with the girl eating whatever it was. He bit his lip in thought. Nodding he pointed to where he lived now himself. He was feeling sheepish already for his outburst of worry at the mother who had taken care of her pups alone for the last few months

I had just caught some food not long ago, you are welcome to it, I was going to prepare them for an evening meal.”

He had been so used to hunting for multiple wolves that he always caught too much, he would put whatever was left in the stores in the hunting lodge when he was done, but with the three new mouths he was sure that he wouldn’t have to worry about leftovers.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread