Possibly Impossible
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Kable looked dumb struck for a moment before speaking, his ever present smile widening, Oh. Cool! So that was who this guy was! Kable had to admit that his sister had a good choice in men, he liked Niro. He thought for a moment, before smiling at his own unspoken answer, Umm, I ain't got nowhere else to go an' I travelled all the way up from 'Merica, so I guess it would be silly to juss go... I think I'll stay if you guys don't mind. He smiled, pacing over to his caravan. He pondered offering Niro a lift, but he had no clue where he was going. He gave a flick of the reins and Archer moved forward, Err, sorry if I fall back at any time. Horse's a bit battered. My fault. His ears flattened slightly as he spoke, although Archer had forgiven him, Kable was still a little sensative about the whole ordeal. He had no reason to of course, it hadn't been his recieving the scars.

So how're things goin' 'round here. It had been some time since he had last lived here, right now he just wanted to be home and to see his other family again. Thanks for helpin' me out there, he said with a smile. Niro had been most helpful.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread