Brother, My Brother
[html]

He was lucky to find Matteo home at all. The white male had been planning to go to the stables that day to teach Camilla a few more things about the animals there. However, he'd also been feeling tired lately from he stress he felt. Gemma... pregnant. He didn't want Giuseppe raising children at all, none-less his own pups. The idea of the same things happening to them made him sick. He had spent hours every day trying to think of a way that he could claim the pups himself without ruining the lives of both his loves. Gemma might've hated him now... but he didn't want to hurt her anymore. Not again. He still felt guilty about doing it in the first place.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Three steady though quiet knocks. Camilla, who'd been playing in her room with Carissa, came into the living room as Teo got up to answer the door. Upon opening it, he immediately wanted to close it again. Giuseppe.

Instead, he put on his bravest face and opened the door, leaning on the frame as if he were at ease, his arms crossing and ears perking. Che cosa ci fai qui, Giuseppe? He said bitterly in Italian, obviously not welcoming the brother at all.

Inside, Camilla curiously stepped into view, having not really met her other brother yet. So this was the fabled Giuseppe? He didn't seem all that scary to her. Why had Teo warned her away from him?

<style>
.mt-doubleimg .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mt-doubleimg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.mt-doubleimg b {color:#770000; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mt-doubleimg {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/14rl3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:540px; text-align:justify; padding:70px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZZ09.png);background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin-top:150px; padding: 0px 0px 50px 0px; width:540px;background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-border {width:540px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid white;outline:1px solid black;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread