Hammering Away the Trouble
[html]

WC: 402 OOC:Shaw is thankful :3

The pounding of the hammer on nails was rhythmic to the man and it made him feel calmer. Yes the last few days had been anything but calm and relaxing. When he was there he was being nagged by the worrying mother, but the man worried himself too, though he kept it to himself, and did what she asked him for the most part. He had to keep reassuring her that the floors were all new and that he was an excelent carpenter. It didn’t seem to keep that fear at bay. He had added numerous nets to the sides of the bridges as the girls ended up finding ways to get on the outsides of the bridge and getting into trouble. Who said being a parent was easy. He felt bad that Orin had to work with their children for five months alone, but now she wasn’t and he was here for her and the girls. He wanted to make them feel safe as he did with the rest of the pack. The whole pack was family to him now. It was all he had left. Even his sisters and brother were gone, murdered. Their children taken. Shaw had taken the life of the ones that killed them. He had the advantage of rage and out right brutality.. It was something Shawchert never wanted to see himself doing again, but could imagine doing it to save his family. He heard Orin coming and he smiled as she gave him news of the girl’s next folly that he would have to pup proof.

“I’ll get to that when I get this done. I guess I can now say they are at their best sleeping.”

He saw the canteen and smiled at her question. Nodding he stopped his hammering now, which had become lighter when he heard they were asleep.

“Yes please. I have had little to drink today. It seems like a good time to rest for now. How about we find a bit of shade, though it might be hard.”

He said jokingly moving his hands around the trees and the buildings above them. Shaw had made a town with his bare hands in a matter of a month. He was glad she offered him a drink, he hadn’t thought about drinking since the day before so now he was absolutely parched.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread