:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzS.png);">

Sky made a sound of protest as he took control, trying to pull away and show that she could do it herself just fine... but when he used a less patient tone with her, she got a flash of that old alpha, the one she'd feared and respected, back when she and Orin had gotten into a fight over him. It had all seemed so petty recently but now, as she silently watched him work and pouted, she could suddenly understand why she'd felt jealous. He was a born leader, whether he knew it or not. That much she couldn't deny.

She glanced away from him. I thought something bad had happened. You came running too, in case you didn't notice. How was I to know there was a death trap right outside my door? Sky crossed her arms and made an effort to scowl, though every time a piece of glass came out, she winced slightly.

After a little while, she lost her nerve. ...that hurts. She mumbled, looking at him without turning to face him again. She was still scowling but now it had become more of a pout again, like a kid who'd lost a game or something. What are you doing in Thornbury, anyway? Why aren't you with Orin and the girls over in the tree village? Her tone shifted to midly curious and less angry than before, though if one listened closely, there was a hint of accusation in there as well. Was Sky jealous of Orin all over again? Maybe just a little... out of instinct.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread