:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]

He pulled the glass out little by little, feeling sorry he was hurting her, and some satisfaction that he was. Though the sorry feeling was more prominant. He didn’t answer her retort at his comment but only nodded, he wasn’t going to try and be the man who begged her back anymore. She was a grown wolf and she could like any man she wanted, Taliesan was that man it seemed not Shawchert.

“It’s glass it doesn’t care if you get hurt or not. I’m being as gentle as I can, hold still I’ve almost got the last piece on this foot.”

He said pinching at a really hard go get one, his tongue was between his teeth and he was pulling not so gently, but he was trying to get the stupid thing out. As he pulled he found it was one long sliver and he winced at the thoughtt of having one of those in his own feet.

“Orin is an excellent enough mother, and the girls still prefer her over me at the moment. Besides I was about to go on patrol.”

He said calmly, though he wondered why she would even ask and wondered if she was jealous... but then that would mean she’d have some kind of feelings for him. She set her foot down gently, so that he could grab some gauze and clean off her foot. He knew she was clearly capable of doing such a thing, but it was habit. And habits died hard. His mind was now as confused as ever, and he didn’t want to deal with it.

“Did you get some in your other foot?”

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread