:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]

WC:000+ - Sky counters with a verbal bitch slap! Quick, Shaw! Man up! :O

For a moment, Sky sat gawking. She'd been caught completely off-guard by the way he'd responded, cold and cruel. As he stood, she watched silently, her brows pinching together and her lips curling into a scowl again. So much for making ammends. She stood on sore paws and moved to lean on the wall, one paw in the air, the less cut paw on the wooden floor.

Oh, real mature, Shawchert. She barked at him as he turned to leave, her arms crossing again and hips cocking sassily. I offer you a moment a peace and you turn around and play that card? Well guess what, hot shot. She took some unsteady steps over to him and jabbed his chest with a finger, getting up close and personal. Tal asked to court me. Why did I say yes? Because he's a nice guy. At least I didn't go and sleep with him before deciding who I'd pick.

Oooo, a jab at a scar, nasty. I'm testing the waters, Shawchert. I'm trying to get on with my life. If you're too busy angsting to see what might really help us work things out, that's not my fault. You need to get over yourself. Once you do, maybe we can try an evening alone. She paused, then stepped back, holding the rail for support. I'm not married to the guy, Shaw. Stop being an idiot and win me over if you love me so much. I'm done waiting. With that, she turned and carefully stepped over the glass, heading back inside.

She left the door open. If he had any balls, he'd at least come in to set her straight about something she'd said. If he didn't follow... then well, it was his own loss. She had better things to do than worry about an angsty old man going through a mid-life crisis. Especially since a younger stud was plenty willing to make her happy just a few houses up.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread